Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Recap Week 5

I was sitting at home as I watched the clock hit 6:01PM on Saturday May 21 "Judgement Day" and yelled I'm gonna live....I'm gonna live, then I hear just until October 21. Who is this idiot Harold Camping who keep telling people the world is going to end? People actually spent there life savings only to have him say my bad.
The SIGL is alive and well as we finally had good golfing weather.
Larosa was cruising along until the 6th hole when his tee shot landed what looked like just over the pond. We have all been there at one time or another to look for balls that we thought made it over, but this time what looked like anaconda slithered up and let's just say it rattled Larosa's nerves and his game. "Snakes....I hate Snakes"
I saw many golfers with swing oil in there hands as the cart girl was keeping everyone happy.
LB, back from his 90 hole golfing excursion in Maine scorched the front 9 with 3 birdies that all held. Ed MacNeil has his best round of the year to collect top honors and also had a birdie on 5 that held.
On a serious note our thoughts and prayers go out to Marshall Poverman who's wife has a serious illness.

No comments: