Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Recap Week 4

I entered the Pro Shop to purchase my ticket for a 2 hour Duck Tour of Easton CC with psycho Bradley at the helm. I gave a quack...quack...to the other amphibious vehicles passing by.
Golf has become very difficult the past few weeks with mother nature not giving us a break.
Lots of no-shows, but I give credit to all that did especially Ted Meyer who must have missed the weather forecast, came to the course dressed in shorts as if it were a sunny day and was the last to finish. He entered the clubhouse needing windshield wipers to wipe the rain off his glasses.
Mercado shook the rain off like a dog coming in from his walk. I'm not supposed to write bad things about him as I have been warned, I will be cut.
Bradley managed to hit a tree on every hole and if he didn't find his Pro V1 on the last hole was going to commit Hari Kari.
Unlike the Bishop on Caddyshack I was not having the round of my life so there was no need to continue on.
The team sheet vanished without a trace from the porch post and with LB enjoying a few days in Maine golfing, do not have access. The weather forecast is much better with only a 90% chance of rain in the state of Maine, golf should be as much fun as it has been in Easton.
Good Luck LB!!!
I just saw the long range forecast for next Tuesday. Sunny in the 80's. I'll believe it when I see it.

No comments: