Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Recap Week 10

The teams and match-ups have been posted for the Judge Smails Cup starting on the 13th. Just a reminder to bring your checkbook for second half dues, cash is also accepted, and I checked we do not take food stamps.
Round of the week goes again to Billy Karas who topped last weeks performance and put up 19 points with 2 birdies, unfortunately they did not hold up, but still collected top and team money.
Runner Up goes to Mike McNeice who's 77 for 18 did not go unnoticed.
I had a putt on 7 that if I tried 100 times I probably would not make it again, but from the right side of the green I sent it up and the only thing that was going to stop it from rolling off the green was the cup and it did for a birdie that barely held as Lyons had an uphill putt that rimmed the cup.
I had the camera out again to try and get a few more action shots that are now posted. Members seem to like this as they can see where corrections need to be made in their swings. I'll keep the camera rolling.
I'm sitting at the 19th hole and see what looks to be John Fay carrying a man purse. "Not that there's anything wrong with that".

No comments: