Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Recap Week 7

They use to say they were going to Tiger proof the golf course and Easton has gone ahead and Ippolito proof the course. The guy shows up early and is ready to go with visions of having a great day only to have his hopes shattered as the tee boxes have not been to his liking and the points are hard to come by. He gave up after 13 to head on in to talk about what just happened at the 19th hole. I just found out that Frank Larosa is blind in one eye, I'm going to have to get me a patch to wear and see if that helps my putting. The MacNeils traded off birding the ever so tough 7th hole with John doing it this week. Welcome back Murph, as the surgery was a success and now has a bionic arm. He performed the 12 ounce curl with perfection. The first time I played with Bradley I said he has a Pedroia swing, he and Lyons never get cheated. Bamford was sitting at the bar watching the tumble weeds go by. Thompson hurry up and get better. One more welcome back goes to Don Dillion who has been battling some health issues.

No comments: