Thursday, June 11, 2009

Recap Week 6

I guess we have a lot of fair weather golfers in the league. I have learned not to listen the weather forecasters as more times than not they are wrong, as was the case on Tuesday. I told you in a previous post if your not sure call the course. Scott Bamford was a lock to win some money this week as he was paired with almost everyone who played due to being an alternate. I enjoyed playing with Dave Peters and his little sky caddie, it definitely helped knowing the distance to the pin, now executing the shot was a different story. I'd like to welcome Mike Barry to the league, he is filling in for the injured Brian Murphy who is due back any week now and that's when dad says son you have to go. We have hit week 7 and it almost time to start planning for the midyear tournament. Details will come in the following weeks. I want to thank our friendly neighborhood bartender OBO for staying open for the faithful who showed up, most would have locked up and gone home.

No comments: