Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recap Week 3

I repeat to myself tempo and rhythm and what I continue to do is hack and spray. I sucked, just like the horse "Take the Points" I drew out of a hat for the Preakness. They had to put blinders on him because he was losing focus, it didn't work he came in last, but enough about myself lets get to the people who are playing well. The round of the week goes to Ed MacNeil who in the early going owns the 3rd hole and it continues to pay dividends. MacNeil had the hat-trick collecting individual, team, and birdie money and jumping to second in earnings for the year. Stefanick refuses to let his playing partners drag his game down, he continues to play steady golf. There was a Jim Lyons sighting as he makes his "09" debut and made his quotas points with ease. Welcome back Jim, as for the rest of us like the Taylor Made commercial says "find your game". I looked in the woods and it's not there.

No comments: