Thursday, June 5, 2008

Recap

I will update the Money Leaders next week due to the birdie pool payout being unknown at this time.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if your playing with someone for the first time, don't you introduce yourself and shake hands. I was about to when I caught up with the group ahead of me on the 5th hole. I looked at this new member and was about to introduce myself when he made no eye contact with me and just started walking away. The other playing partner kept saying he hates playing on Tuesday's, what the f&#k. I don't care how bad I play, it's still better than working or dealing with other problems. Life is good when your playing golf, if you don't want to play then quit.
Ok enough with this crap.
The round of the week goes to Mike Mullins who came flying out of the shoot with a birdie on 1 and a couple of bad holes could have made it better, but still wound up with +7, collecting on both individual and team honors. Jim Lyons sucked, but sometimes it pays and this time it did, because out of the 6 points he had 4 came on the 8th with a birdie, and it will pay dividends.
The birdie pool caught a break this week with Freedman, F. Larosa and Barry out of the competition for various reasons. The majority of us did not take advantage as there were only 6 total for the league.

No comments: